Saturday 1 October 2011

To begin.

It's the beginning of a new month today. Geelong likely don't care after winning the premiership, but I am a Lions fan myself.
I hope to find followers here, if not I'll pointlessly write in hope.
I hope over time to reveal myself to you, cyberspace, where I am judged for the truth.
I have had a terrible week. I've cried many times. I've felt loved just once and soon after felt hurt by loving. My hope for basketball to return to a happy place was soured by the news 'she' may go. Please, don't, you hurt me enough as it is.
I miss my support. She may not care but she is only superb at not letting on. That is enough for me. I will miss her, heart breakingly, when we part at the end of the year. She lets me cry, rant and rage. We make bad jokes and feel each other's pain. We can never fix it but we hurt together. She's been gone for a week. I hope she's okay soon. I need her back.
I hope this pain doesn't last for too long. I miss happiness.
Font. I will keep it as it is.
I apologise for my tone. I hope happiness returns soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment